Saturday, October 10, 2009

Events of the Day!

Lilah got into her diaper during naps and smeared poop all over everything!

Nephew Tanner got baptized.
Nephew Landon was blessed.
Lilah ruined one of Grandma's decorator pumpkins.
Kate's umbilical cord fell off.
Lilah spilled a whole bottle of nail polish on Grandma's carpet.
7:15 p.m. and all the kids are in bed.  Couldn't have come soon enough!

4 comments:

Circe said...

Jsut laughing because it's you, not me this time! Although I certainly have days like that!! Good luck tomorrow. :)

Jennie said...

Oh man! I'm sorry.

Sarah said...

I hope you indulged in something chocolate.

Too bad about all that. Tomorrow's going to be better, eh?

Ed Delorey said...

Hey Jen,
ALL your girls are just as cute as can be. I can't wait to see them in just a few weeks! At the reception we will have to trade - you can hold a boy baby and I will get to snuggle your little girl! Yipee! (Dont feel like you HAVE to bring them - my mom is making my boys go to the reception otherwise I would leave them with a sitter.) See you soon! Stefanie