"When I am feeling overwhelmed with the meals to be cooked and clothes to be washed, I take comfort in knowing that when we do for others what they cannot do for themselves, we become more Christlike. Young children need a great deal of temporal care. When we recognize that nurturing our children is a spiritual endeavor, finding joy in our everyday labors becomes easier."
--Miranda H. Lotz
Please help me find joy in caring for a baby that cries......a lot.

3 comments:
Bring her over here and we can hold babies together. That might be more fun! Good luck. It doesn't help now, but she'll be tiny for so short a time. I know Ruby was fussy, but I hardly remember it now.
Jenny, I am speaking next Sunday in church and my topic is joyful work. I am going to use this quote, thanks!
This made me laugh! Thanks....and good luck!
Post a Comment