After your daddy gave you a really special blessing, we all went into the gym to have brunch. You loved being held by everyone and we all loved being able to visit with one another. You looked like an angel in your pretty white dress.
Just thinking about you being our youngest makes me think of myself. I too was the caboose. Luckily, I had tons of sisters just like you to look up to. There have been many times that I have looked up to my sisters (and 1 brother) and have followed in their footsteps. I am so lucky that they were such good examples for me. I pray that your older sisters will be an example to you as well. Just last week I called up my sister (Aunt Karen) to ask for some parenting advice. After a few words of wisdom she said, "Jen, you know you now have more kids than I do!" And to that I replied, "It doesn't matter, you are my older sister and I will always look up to you for advice. You will always be an expert in my eyes just because you have gone before me." I hope you always remember in life that you have many people to go to for help, starting with your sisters! We love you, our little Kater Tot!

3 comments:
Jenny, it all looks so beautiful! I didn't know you could do blessings on a Saturday and just reserve the church. What a great idea. Kate is such a sweet baby, and her big sisters are sweeties too. You are so blessed! We love you guys!
Kate was just beautiful in her dress. Scott said she was looking into each face of all the men in the circle as if she was trying to communicate with each one. She is a special little girl! Thanks for including us in such a wonderful day.
What a turnout! I think you had more people than we do for our ward parties! Glad you had a memorable day.
Post a Comment