Kater Tot had her 4 month check up yesterday. She weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces which puts her in the 12% for weight and at 69% for height. I guess she doesn't have my genes when it comes to being short and pudgy! What a joy she is now. Kate is full of smiles and loves to play. She can sit in her bumbo seat now but is still trying to master the art of rolling over. She will now sleep 12 hours without a feeding which makes life really good for all of us! We just love her little button nose and cute little personality.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Kater Tot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow she is little! 12 hours of sleep is amazing. That HAS to make life better for everyone!
12 hours of sleep... okay if I buy you a plane ticket will you fly to Indiana and teach me how to sleep train Hunter? He's 9 months old and is still up 5 times a night.
Clearly I'm doing something wrong!
could she possibly be any cuter? I can't believe she's four months old.....wish I could see her for real!
Post a Comment