No training wheels! Kayla is the proud new rider of a bike with only two wheels! When she found out that cousin Cade had learned to ride without them, she decided she wanted a try. Kate was hungry so I left Kayla on her own to get in some practice. When I came up 10 minutes later, she had it all figured out. Neeley showed her the ropes and she took right to it. It is funny how the second child learns everything a little earlier than the first. Neeley was 6 before we attempted this and now here Kayla is doing it at 4. It is so fun to see them master a new skill, especially when I wasn't the teacher!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Look Mom, no wheels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! That is amazing. We'll have to do a family bikeride this spring.
That would be so fun mom! Wow Jen. You've got a talented lil girl there! tell her congrats. Collin just learned this summer too! Looks like Neels & Col are on the same track!
Wow, I can't even get Ariana to try a bike WITH training wheels. Go Kayla!
Post a Comment