Am I the only one out there that has problems getting to a few specific things? I push them off until the last possible second, but I am not sure why. I am the kind of person that buys a lot of things in advance. I buy milk by the gallons, cereal - I have cupboards full of it, toothpaste - a two year supply, even batteries of every size are conveniently stored away for that toy that invariably needs them. BUT for some reason toilet paper is the arch enemy. I play this silly little game, which goes like this. Last new roll surfaces out of the basement and is put in the bath cupboard and I think, I should go buy some. Then it gets put on the rod and I think, I need to get some. Next we check all the bath cupboards in the house to get any spare rolls to fill our empty rod and I think, gee, we need some really soon. Do I go to the store yet? NO, of course not, the situation isn't dire enough. Next we start playing the shifting game. You know, the one where you take the roll from the least used bathroom and shift it to the high traffic one. And then pretty soon you realize that there is a line up for that bathroom because it holds the last remaining roll of paper. I got so bad this last time that Kayla and Neeley started strategizing how we were going to make it if that last coveted roll ran out. Neeley visualized the person parking it on the potty while I ran to Walmart to replenish our supply!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Rolling Problem!
I know, it is crazy isn't it. I hate to admit it but I do the same with diapers. I rob every last place: the car, the diaper bag, the church bag before I decide it is time for a trip to the store. I think it all has something to do with not wanting to drag 4 kids into Sam's club or maybe I just don't like feeling like I am flushing my money down the drain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm TOTALLY like that with TP. Its the one thing I don't have a hug stock pile of. For me here in NV its hard to find a great deal on TP so I am less likely to run around buying it : )
Post a Comment