Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cost Benefit Analysis




Sometimes as a mother I have to stop and ask myself, "Was 2 hours of peace and quiet while the girls played worth it????"


2 hours of play
-
1 hour of complaining about clean up
-
20 minutes helping clean up
-
10 minutes of sweeping
=
30 minutes of pure heaven!
So I guess in this case, it was worth it!

As you can see we are having a bit of a lazy day, especially when you combine the facts that 2 are in cloths from yesterday, one has no cloths on at all and I am still in my robe at 10:50 a.m.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hear ya. I got to sleep in until 7:30 the other morning b/c I could hear the boys happily "playing" together in their room.
I'll spare you the details, but when I went in I discovered that the extra thirty minutes of sleep were absolutely NOT worth it. Major mess.

I'm glad the benefit out weighed the cost for you today!!

Carl and Starla said...

Nice...