Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Perspective!

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Today the girls insisted that I upload their pictures from their cameras. It is interesting to see what things they think are picture worthy as well as their perspective with them. Here are a few samples:

Countless pics of the T.V. This one just happens to show their favorite: Little House on the Prairie.
Cute outfit set out for the next day.
I see diva. They see cute lil' sis!


You don't think about what the view from down their is like.
I think this is to show how their glitter toes match the purse.

Kayla loves Grandma's Christmas village.

I see a mess!! They see beautiful colors!

I guess we could all use a new perspective once in a while.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, I think some of those are frame-worthy. Nice work!

Carl and Starla said...

Yes, my girls have been begging me to upload some of their pictures from their cameras and it is funny to see what they think is picture worthy! I love all these pictures! Good job documenting them!