Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Arizona Days






I talked earlier about our drive to Arizona. My whole family went down to see my only brothers son get married. The Mesa temple is just beautiful. The girls loved walking around the grounds and the visitors center. When we first walked in, Lilah kept asking where the nursery was and felt disappointed when she heard that they didn't have one here.





It was nice to have plenty of cousins around to take the girls while we went inside for the ceremony. When we came out the kids all discovered the grapefruits growing on the trees. After talking to a grounds keeper who said they could have what they could get, several of the boys managed to climb up and get some for everyone.

The girls just loved seeing their cousin Steven and his new wife Amber. Kayla was especially enamored by it all and actually still has their announcement picture on her bed stand. I am thankful for the good examples all of their cousins have been to our girls. I couldn't ask for more successful and fun nieces and nephews!





3 comments:

Circe said...

Love the matchy-matchy! That's one good thing about having all girls!

Lexie said...

I love how your girl's hair & outfits are always coordinated & ADORABLE. Sometimes there clothes make me jelous. Only problem is I can't wear those clothes anymore!

Sarah said...

LOVE those matching dresses! So cute! How fun to have grapefruits as a refreshment! Never seen such a thing. You all look beautiful!