Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Top Beauty Tools

My niece Lexi tagged me to tell about a few of my favorite beauty tools. Here goes:

  1. My favorite lip product: Burts Bee's Mint balm. I have to put it on every night before bed. I also love lip liner with a lipstick over it. Doesn't matter what the color, I don't go out without it.
  2. My favorite earrings: Diamond studs that Jeremy gave me. I never take them off. I love "real" jewelry and would rather have one real piece than 10 costume.
  3. Favorite Nail Polish: I love any bright pink or deep red usally Opi or Ulta brand. But I can't paint without a base and top coat to make it last longer.
  4. Favorite Hair Product: After shampoo and conditioner I really don't wear much else. So maybe mine would be my professional grade flat iron that my stylist got for me.
  5. Favorite Body spritz/perfume: I love" Intimately" by Beckham.
  6. Favorite Clutch/purse: If you know me, I love little purses because that means I am out without the kiddos. But my favorite one is my black Coach purse Jer bought me in Vegas.
  7. Favorite Shirt: I love anything a little dressy and flirty.
  8. Favorite Shoes: Anything with a little heal. I used to never wear heals because they hurt my knees. Now I love them because they make me feel sexy! I worked with a girl who said it doesn't matter what you are wearing if you add a little lipstick and a nice pair of shoes, it can make you look great. I tend to agree.

No comments: