Thursday, February 24, 2011

M&M&M&M&M&....

I have seen a lot of M's lately like My Mom, Movies, M&M's, Marbles, Markers...


However, there have been a few M's I could do with out. For starters my mom having had breast cancer at the early age of 42 has always caused me to be really cautious about my health. So at the my yearly checkup this year they requested a Mamogram, a very thorough Mamography with ultrasound and all because there was a small Mass I was concerned about. After getting the results, Mastectomy is one M I have thankfully avoided.

Now it is My Man bringing in more M's into the picture. First came the Morning he woke up with numb hands and feet. Followed by Many Medical exams which have revealed nothing but talk of More tests, MRI's, M.S. and Many More scary things. We are hoping for some sort of weird virus we have heard about or some other less scary M word, but for now we get to wait, with hope of tender Mercies and a few less M's, at least the bad ones.

More Money, that's an M I am sure we would all like to see.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm glad your tests came back clean. Wow! What a heavy thought to carry. Have you been tested for the breast cancer gene?

Keep us posted on Jer. I hope he will be able to find out what has been troubling him. Even though sometimes the answer is scary, I think it is always better to know what you are dealing with so you can start treatment etc.

Thinking of you guys! We hope all the M&M's will align for you soon! :)

(I'm not talking about chocolate - although I am eating it. :) Thank heavens I didn't sign up for your contest. I would have been toast. )

Circe said...

Keep us posted on results and we'll keep you in our prayers!

Michelle said...

Thinking about you guys, health stuff sucks.

TulsaT said...

Don't like reading these kind of posts. keep us posted.

Ashby Family said...

Oh too many bad M's! Glad your tests came back clear. We'll pray Jeremy gets good news as well.