Friday, June 28, 2013

Location #2

 As a wife, is it cause for concern when your hubby sends you a picture of his Costco cart that looks like this?  Let's see... a fridge, 4 office chairs, a 46 ' flat screen, pictures, etc.  And that's after he told me the total on the bill for the furniture!  However, there is something exhilarating and fun about setting up a new office!  It's the excitement of the possibilities it creates, the fun of decorating it and that new office smell.  Jer has a good eye so I had no part of picking out paint, carpet or furniture.  I just come along when it's all done and put my stamp of approval on it all...conference room, my desk and the offices.  This time he gets an A++!!  With a location on a major road, sandwiched between a Target and the Superstition Springs Mall, I just know it's going to be great!




3 comments:

Circe said...

You are a blogging machine! Love the new office. Jer has the touch with decorating!

Jennie said...

It looks great. Yes, you move away and you are a big time blogga! Love it. Have a great weekend. It is hot here - 100-103. That must mean you guys are really cooking. Have fun at the pool. Love ya.

Ryan said...

You could have had plastic tables and metal chairs, but as soon as you put up the Ute helmet, I declare it a WIN!!!