Thursday, June 6, 2013
Miss Bicky
"Miss Bicky" (as Lilah calls her) has been a legend in our family for years. Neeley had her for preschool and then Kayla and Lilah went through the ranks. Lilah being lucky enough to have her two years in a row. It was fun to see Lilah perform at graduation. She did such a good job and know the words to all of the songs. Lilah is a really good listener. If you tell her something she will remember it! That's why when I need to remember to do something I always make sure I tell her about it because I know it will get done! Lilah has a tender heart. She hates to see anyone get in trouble or go without. She has been known on many occasions to get really upset and say, "Just give it to her!! Please Mom!" when I 've taken something away from someone. We'll see how that works out when she's a mom. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment