Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Don't Faint, We have a pet!!

We gave in!  Yes I know you all thought this day would never come.  A pet at the Dopp's house???  Her name is Lizzy Lizard.  She is an outdoor pet.  She loves to roam around the yard and elude the girls.  The girls have had many a stake-out like this one on the front porch in an effort to get her in her "cage" (empty ice cream pail).  They have had close calls but have yet to catch Lizzy our cute little lizard.  They leave water and food out for her just in case she needs it.  THAT is my kind of pet!  And since she is a stray, I think we get kuddos for rescuing her!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I thought for sure it was going to be a cat. :) Who knows. Maybe one day you'll cave and trade the lizard in for something more.... permanent. :) Love you guys!

afacer said...

Was going to die laughing if it was a dog. I'm liking the non-commitment pet.

Circe said...

You are so funny! I hope lizzie doesnt sneak into your bed at night! Lol