Saturday, August 24, 2013

Goooo D-Backs!!!











Yet another thing to tick off our last week of summer list!  Day two was having friends over and we didn't get any pictures.  In the morning of day 3 we all went to the trampoline park and jumped till Kate and Lilah were tired enough to not care they were staying home with a sitter while all the big'ns went out!  Driving to the stadium and parking right across the street seemed all too easy.  I kept thinking it was too easy to be true but I was wrong.  We settled in at the grill next to the stadium and had a yummy dinner.  Then we headed in to cheer on the Diamond Backs!  Baseball is my favorite sport to watch live.  Maybe that's because its slow enough I can actually keep up with it! The girls were getting tired so we left just after the seventh inning stretch and they were asleep almost the instant we hit the car.  Good thing it was parked nearby!

No comments: