Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A little brother for Kate?!?!?!!!




Kate has enjoyed these little scarecrows ever since I put our fall decorations out and has treated them like the little brother she never had. She feeds them, dances with them, fixes them up with her doctor kit and puts them to bed at night.  Who wouldn't love a life size pal that will let you boss them around, right??  She does however have a really life adopted big brother, Austin, from the ward.  He and Kate became great pals at our labor day pool party and rediscovered each other at the ward camp out.  He is like the big brother Kate never had.  I love to see him wait for her after primary every week just to say hi!

And yep, that's it. What were you thinking by the title of this post?  Don't get your hopes up, WE ARE DONE!

3 comments:

Golda Cristine said...

I'm sad! That was mean

Circe said...

Ha ha, I agree with Golda!:)

Circe said...

Ha ha, I agree with Golda!:)