I ran across this picture today and thought you may like to see it. If you double click on the picture you can see it up close! Growing up we used to act out the manger scene each Christmas Eve with my family. We would put towels on our head, us a broom stick for a shepherds staff and grab one of my Mom's nick knacks as a present. We would often fight over who's baby doll could be baby Jesus, but apparently not this year! Then when we act out the whole thing. My Dad would read the scriptures and then we would sing songs as they fit in. It was always one of my favorite things to do on Christmas. After the "play" we would all pile in the car and drive around to see all of the Christmas lights.
I was the baby in this picture. I would have been about 3 months old. I think I look like some of Kayla's baby pictures. The next littlest one is my sister Karen who was about 16 months old. The oldest, my sister Charlotte, would have been about 15 years old.

No comments:
Post a Comment