I have finally caved in to the pressure of creating a blog! We'll see how this goes!
During this Christmas season the girls have learned how to sing Frosty the Snowman. They belt it out several times a day and are just so cute they make your heart melt with their little voices. They know every line by heart especially the "torn top pipe" or the "porn pop pipe" and "down to the billiage". I guess you could say they are using their creative license!
We have been promising to help them build a snowman and took that opportunity today! After living in Vegas, I am kind of excited for the snow this year. I thought it was fun to pick out their snow suites, hats, gloves and those infamous "moon boots". All of those feelings of being a child again came rushing back to me as I watched them waddle out the door with all that padding.
We ran around the yard teaching them all of the fun snow things to do like making snow angels, how to pack a snow ball and of course, how to make the snowman, complete with carrot nose and scarf.
This is what life is all about. Taking time as a family to be together and create memories.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Frosty the Snowman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment