Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Top Ten Reasons It's Great to be Pregnant!

During the uncomfortable moments of the last few weeks, I thought I would find some good in the situation!
#10 - You have an excuse to get pedicures for 9 months.
#9 - While rolling around at night, you have plenty of time to plan out the next day.
#8 - You have psychedelic dreams.
#7 - You don't have to carry any heavy boxes.
#6 - Jer will vacuum for me.
#5 - You can eat what you want and not feel guilty.
#4 - Nesting, nesting, nesting! Every cupboard, drawer, closet, nook and cranny gets cleaned out for a fresh start!
#3 - You get to feel like you have an alien in your tummy.
#2 - You have an excuse to buy cute little baby cloths.
#1 - You have a built in shelf handy all the times.

1 comment:

Circe said...

Jenny, you're making me miss pregnancy! I love your positive attitude. And all those things are true!