Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Every day stuff!




Last week Neeley had her very first dance recital!  When we walked in the door, Jer said, "Oh no, here we go.  The long adventure of girly stuff has begun!"  But I think even he agreed that it was very entertaining.  Neeley is a good dancer and somehow her little tongue hanging out helps her even more!  It was a joy to watch her perform and see how proud she was of herself!









































Well I went to the doctor this morning. Last week I was dilated to a one and was hoping for more this week. Well I am now a 1.2 (I think he fudged for me a bit) so I guess there has been a little more progress! We may have to bake more bread (that's what Ryan calls it) to move things along so that I am definitely a 3 by Jan. 2nd so they can start me! Last night, I swear I had world war 3 going on in my tummy!

When I got home from the doctor, I found Kayla sitting on top of the fridge (Daddy's little game that started with little sis Nikki when she was young). Daddy had baked Cinnamon rolls (one of his only things he will do in the kitchen, and yes from a can - but hey, I don't complain. Any little thing I'll take!) I rounded up the girls and we went upstairs to wrap presents. I thought it would be some great bonding time but by the time Kayla had used a whole roll of tape and Neeley was painstakingly cutting each piece of paper, I was done with the whole Christmas present bonding thing and said, that's it we are all done! So if your present from us looks a little, well, you know, we will say it was wrapped with love!

After a little bit of playing wolf in the tent with the girls we came down to make lunch. Now it is nap time and I am in motherly bliss! AAAHHHHH! When Jer gets home from his lunch appointment we are going to take the girls to the Chipmunks movie. Neeley does well and Kayla eats loads and loads of candy, but we make it through. If you want a quite movie, don't go today at 3:50 ok!

1 comment:

Circe said...

CUTE! I love that picture of Neeley with her leg up! Your girls are so cute! I love that they helped you wrap the gifts. I wrap mine myself, WAY too fast and sloppy, then tell everyone the kids did it. Saves time. :)