I was just making my to do list of some important things I'd like to get done around the house. I started to think about how easy it is to let them slip through the cracks. I like to be really organized but tend to be a procrastinator of sorts. I sometimes like that because the things that you think you should really do but don't get to seem to fade away, where as the things that really need to get done stay forever. It helps you weed out the things that really aren't necessary in life.
In case you are wondering, my list is: clean out garage, clean winter cloths out of the girls closets, organize the food storage room, complete putting last years pictures in the computer scrapbook, and get a binder together for each kid to put their cute drawings and papers in and of course there's laundry.
I just wish that some things came with annoying beeps that come faster the more urgent the task becomes. Kind of like that smoke detector that kept me awake all last night. You bet I'll get that done today!!

2 comments:
Hey I was wondering by any chance are you related to a Mike & Janice Dopp? My sister, Katie Layton, saw your name on my blog and asked me if you were related. She lives in Queen Creek Arizona and Janice was the Primary Pres. when Katie was the chorister. Anyway, she said that they were from Utah and they moved back to Utah. I am asking for her, but how common is the name Dopp and from Utah? Just wondering.
Add "post pictures of Circe's kids at Lagoon" to your list. Ha ha! That picture is so precious. Those are the important things...not missing those moments.
Post a Comment