Saturday, May 3, 2008

Look at me!





Lilah is four months old now and I thought you may like to see what she is up to!  Just the other day I was playing with her on the floor and she rolled right over!  I was so excited to be there to see it.  She then proceeded to cry and roll around like a turtle on it's back (only she was on her tummy)!  I love when babies do that!


When I put her to bed she wiggles her way up to the top of the crib and sticks her little nose in the corner.  She has really started to move all over the crib!

Lilah has the cutest little personality. She always has a smile for you and loves to talk back.  Her favorite is if you blow raspberries at her.  She will always blow them right back!

She is a good little sleeper and hardly ever makes any fuss.  She'll sit in her bouncy seat in the kitchen and just quietly observe everything.   She loves it when Neeley and Kayla play with her!

It always amazes me how quickly you grow love for little babies.  I already feel so much love for her.  Having three girls is so much fun!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So Cute! I love the one with her little pout. What a cutie!

Nancy said...

They do have a way of just taking over your heart. She is already so big! I love the tounge picture!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you captured the picture of her sticking her tongue out! I love the little toes as well. Baby feet are so cute! Has she had a bowl of rice cereal yet? We're going to attempt that next week.......Adam has recently decided he doesn't like his bottle, so he just starves while I'm at work on Fridays. Horrible. Gabe says he's still very pleasant about it, he just doesn't want the old bottle. I'll feel much better about being gone when I know he's getting some sort of sustenance, though.

Circe said...

Oh, those are such cute pictures! She is perfect. It's alarming how fast they grow! 4 months is a whole new ball game from newborn!