Each day Neeley grows older,
As each minute passes by.
I haven't noticed her maturing,
My how time does fly!
Today she graduated pre-school,
Dressed up and oh, so proud.
She knew all the words to the program,
She smiled at the crowd.
I know one day I'll see her,
And not recognize at all.
She will have gotten older,
And so very very tall.
Many other rights of passage,
Experiences of which she'll tell.
I can't wait to be part of them all,
In all, she will do well!
Rising Star Pre-School
Teacher Trudy Thompson
Teacher Chalese

2 comments:
Congratulations Neely! You are certainly growing right up! Jen, I love the pic of you and the girls sitting on the bench after the graduation. Kayla's little face it great. She looks like she is saying, "Can we go yet?"
Thanks for letting us come to the big graduation. Cade can't wait until he can go to school like his big cousin Neeley.
Post a Comment