Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LNAA

"Laundry Neglectors of America" is a new association I have decided to assemble.  If any of you would like to join our meetings I could use all of the support I can get.  Will anyone be my sponsor?  Based on my laundry habits, I think a meeting once every 2 months is plenty (that's more often than I do now! ;)  During our next meeting we will be talking about how to get the cloths from the washer into the dryer without mildew.  After that we will discuss a new way of sorting that is so easy a 4 month old can do it!  Registration will start immediately but if it is anything like a do laundry, you can just toss this invite in the corner and respond in a few weeks!


 

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

SO funny! I am in! I think I put my last pair of clean garments on today. So tomorrow is laundry day. Hey my kids won't remember clean laundry but they will remember playing trains, trips to the park and fun outings with their cousins.

Jennie said...

I'll join ~ or at least give me a part time membership. I can manage the washer / dryer bit.... it is the putting away that I HATE. Can't I get "people" to do it for me. I would so love that!

Carl and Starla said...

You are hilarious! I love reading your fun blog. Yes, count me in...I need some MAJOR help in the laundry department, I'm currently trying to recruit Isaac Granata, but Sarah seems to be holding out on me ;)

Carl and Starla said...

PS- I love the baby in the middle of the pile!

Circe said...

OK, I snorted with laughter when I saw Lilah in the pile. So funny! It reminded me that I have a bin of clean clothes in the hall that I CANNOT put away, even though I've washed and folded and put away 6 loads since the one in the hall. Why is that? Topic for a meeting? :)

Kristi said...

Sign me up! Kate has been sick the past two days so the normal wash is piling up while I wash bedding and towels she chose to throw up on. I am way behind to say the least.

Sarah said...

What a hilarious picture of the baby in the laundry! "Yeah, Mom, I'll just be here. Let me know when you're done."
Laundry is the one thing I try so hard not to get behind on. You see I've got the kids involved--they're probably sick of me always talking about the next step in the laundry process, so they've decided to just help get it done...........at least Isaac has. I start a load every morning, but a lot of times I don't remember to put it in the dryer until that night. Have to start all over when that happens.