Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Big day #1!



Neeley had her big tumbling recital last night.  I thought they had the most adorable outfits.  Neeley has been talking about this for weeks and she couldn't wait for it to get here.  She did such a cute job, especially with her cart wheels!  She actually does them about like I do but she is 4 and I'm 33 so I would say she is off to a great start!  (I never have learned how to do those things!)  She enjoyed herself so much on stage that she was the last one there standing and waving as everyone left the stage!  Kayla was thrilled at the performance and waved at Neeley profusely! Even though she is off to a great start as a tumbler, Neeley informed me last night of her aspirations in life to be a mom, an angel, Little Mermaid, Snow White and of course Hannah Montana when she grows up!  Then she dropped off to sleep just as we pulled into our neighborhood.  I guess it was a tiring day.  She informed me that she didn't fall asleep in the car because big girls don't do that.  Well, I was glad to have the picture to prove it!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Way to go Neeley. I bet you did great. Those outfits are adorable.

Ashby Family said...

Neeley is just such a cutie! All of your girls are so pretty. I love that she wasn't afraid of the stage. Way to go Neeley and I'm sure her cartwheel is way better than mine! :P

Carl and Starla said...

How cute!

Sarah said...

I was trying to show Alisa how to do cartwheels in our front yard the other day. ( I used to be able to really twirl back in the glory days). A guy drove by and honked a whole bunch of times while I did them---rather embarrassing (I thought I had checked to make sure no cars were coming), but if you're looking for a reaction, you might want to head out front and start spinning!