My Aunt Nikki bought me this really cool chair so I can sit up all by myself now! I am such a big girl! I have also grown to really like my cereal and my mommy let me try squash and peas. I love em! Last night I rolled over in my bed and got stuck on my tummy. Luckily my daddy heard me screaming because my mommy just snoozed right through it. Hmmmm, that's really not like her she must have been tired from our late night at Lagoon last night. They took me on the train and the merry go round. What a treat!! So, I am digg'in this sleeping thing too. I slept from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. We'll see if that will become my regular routine or if I was just giving mom a break. Well, I gotta go eat a rattle or something! Drool ya later!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Look at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooh, I want one of those chairs! (not for me, of course...for my infant)
Way to go on the twelve hour sleep schedule--good girl, Lilah! She is so pretty. I want to see her in person...we'll have to try and hook up this summer.
Cute! Looks like Lagoon weather today. What do you think? :)
Wow I can't believe she is already old enough to do those things. So sweet, have fun!
Post a Comment