Friday, October 31, 2008

Like Father Like Son?


Everyone told us how cute our little boy looked dressed up like his daddy today for Halloween.  I guess for a few hours we had a son!  More Halloween news to come.  I just couldn't resist this picture!

5 comments:

Circe said...

That is a classic. Thanks for bringing your son and the girls to the party. They were so cute!

TulsaT said...

I gotta say, that is one cute baby, boy or girl! :)

Happy Halloween!

Sarah said...

Hey, not everyone can pass so easily as a boy or a girl. She's adorable either way!

Kristi said...

What a cute little boy! You two should read up on how to get a boy for #4. Hey Jenny I was canning with my ward at the ogden cannery last night and had someone ask if I was related to you. He was a volunteer there and said he was one of your students in 7th grade. Sorry didn't catch his name but he said good things about you.

Ashby Family said...

haha! so funny!!