Saturday, October 18, 2008

When they grow up.....


If our kids could read they would realize (if they haven't already) what goof balls they have for parents. First they would have noticed that we celebrated Kayla's birthday on the wrong day. Now they would realize that we are celebrating Neeley's Hannah MontanY birthday. No, that is not a typo, I said Hannah MontanY. Tonight I was decorating Neeley's cake for her birthday that's tomorrow and Jer was helping me. He wrote out HappY BirthdaY NeeleY so elegantly that I wanted him to write Hannah Montana on the guitar. When he was done I started to laugh and said "Very funny."  He said, "What's so funny?" and then looked down and realized what he had written.  We both had a good laugh. So if you see Neeley, don't ask her how her Hannah Montany cake was. That will be our little secret!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll never say "Hannah Montana" normally again!

Jennie said...

Cute cake you guys. Well done!