I confess. I have an obsession with cold cereal. I have always loved the stuff even since I was little. Only back then I chose the kind based on the toy in the box (found one of those the other day and got soooo excited, so did the girls) and now I choose it based on sugar content (or lack there of), fiber and protein. Funny how when you are a kid eating Cheerios without sugar would have been bad but now it is so yummy! My kids don't know what adding sugar is, thank goodness! As you can see by the picture, our house is well stocked with the food of the Gods! Only thing is, Neeley just wants toast for breakfast and Kayla loves her oatmeal. I guess that just leaves more for me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But the milk must be double the amount of the cereal and really cold and I have to eat it with a big spoon so every bite has lots of milk. So there you have it, one of my weird vices I have kept quiet for so long!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Cereal Obsession!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're so funny! I'm on the band-wagon too. We love cereal and my kids are "deprived" too 'cause we only have Bran Flakes, Raisen Bran and Cheerios. But they've never complained. In fact we threw out a box of sugary stuff one of the grandparents had bought once 'cause no one would eat it.
What are you doing up so late young lady, get to bed and give little Kate some rest. Talk to you soon. Ü
Post a Comment