Saturday, August 29, 2009

Into It!

You name it, and Lilah is "into" it. She just loves to be in the middle of everything especially her sisters' business. I often hear squeals coming from Neeley and Kayla's room and I know just what it means, Lilah is striking again. It always makes me think of when I was little and all of the things I used to get into of my sisters. This time though was on her own turf with her own changing table. She climbed on there for the first time and was unloading wipes just as fast as she could. Lilah is becoming quite the talker. Some of my favorite things she says are:
gink = drink
nack = snack
EEEEEEeeewwwww! = stinky diaper
dat = that
I awnt out! Mom (several times) then Dadda (when Mom doesn't respond fast enough) = I want out of bed.
I funny! She says this one a lot but most often when she is in sisters' room turning the light on and off.

No comments: