Monday, August 31, 2009

Daddy's buddy!


Who says having all girls means you don't have a golfing buddy??

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute, cute golfing buddy. I can't believe how blonde she is!

I couldn't find the "comment" button on the bullying post, but I always tell my kids that "mean people are hurting people."
I don't think people like to be mean, but they do it because somewhere inside, they are hurting. Doing something rude back would just add to their hurt.
Being mean is a way for them to be "on top" of part of their life, and to have control over something. Mean people really just want to be loved. Maybe that mean kid at school is jealous because Neeley has such a tremendous family, and super awesome parents that love and adore her. It certainly doesn't make it any easier to deal with, but helps to understand why. I'll pray that things get easier for her!