The first time Lilah saw Jer out mowing the lawn this season she kept running from window to window hollering "Daddy's vacuuming the grass! Daddy's vacuuming the grass!!" This has now become the highlight of our week. The girls love to sit in the front doorway and watch. I too can't resist the smell of fresh cut grass and the view of my favorite man walking behind the mower!
Now if we could just figure out the weather this spring we would be in great shape! Here are the girls having an indoor picnic after we discovered it was too cold for it outside.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Vacuuming the Lawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love spring and summer. Yard work is the best way to exercise for sure. Cody and I have to take turns mowing the lawn, we both like to do it! Thanks for asking about Brady, sorry not to have called you back, we've been busy. He's doing really well and we're so thankful for all the prayers. Hope you had a fun trip, talk to you soon!
Those girls are so cute! You are the perfect mom for all those girls. My girls think you're so fun! And you're so supportive in your comments to them on the blogs, and at all the family gatherings. Thanks! You're an awesome aunt.
Vacuuming the grass! That's so funny!
How nice to have a little fan club while doing yard work, eh?
I hear ya on the weird spring weather thing.
Post a Comment