Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kayla's Kollege





Kayla went to college this year, Kiddie Kollege that is. Miss Melinda, lived just a few doors down so it was fun for Kayla to have her as a teacher. Pre-school was good for Kayla. It gave her some independence and a chance to socialize. Miss Melinda always called Kayla her little ray of sunshine and I have to agree. Kayla has this attitude about life that just can't be beat. She is always happy and fun loving. Whenever someone needs something, Kayla gets it for them before they could even ask. If I need a baby sitter, she is the one I look to. She has the cutest little robust laugh that fills the room and she can always find something funny. Begging Daddy for a tickle is one of her favorite things. My favorite thing is her big "squeezer hug!"


Kayla, great job in pre-school this year. You can write your name perfectly and you know all of your letters. Too bad you have one more year of pre-K because you are ready for it now. Good thing I get to keep you around home a while longer!

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

She is so cute Jenny! Good job Kayla in preschool! Ariana likes to pretend she is 5 so she can go to school next year because she's ready too. Oh well. : ) One more year with them home will be nice.