Come rain, come shine theses girls always know how to have a good time. As much as I hate the rain, I have been glad that the girls have had a few chances to try out their new rain gear. Gotta love clearance at Children's Place and DI.Actually, come rain or shine we can't get Lilah out of her little purple beauties. So if you see us in 100 degree weather and she is wearing boots, just smile and know that she won that day!
Looks like Kayla is ready for both rain and shine with those sunglasses!
Neeley was so excited to find rain on her official "1st Grade" day at school so she could wear her new boots and rain slicker. She got to go to school the whole day and eat in the lunch room just like the 1st graders. What could be better than testing out your new gear on the big kids play ground?
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Rain or Shine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love the rainbow zebra--I'd look for an excuse to wear that, too!
Ok, don't ever move to Memphis if you hate the rain! It is OUT OF CONTROL HERE! I have a hard time with how much it rains here, however, I love the colorful flowers & trees...so I shouldn't complain seeing that is caused by the rain. Love the rain gear!
Post a Comment