Kayla is my free spirited kid. I am sure the difference between her and Neeley can be seen in their choice of first day of school outfits. Neeley's was all purple right down to her underwear. Kayla on the other hand is wild and bold but includes every detail, even her jewelry. Kayla likes to make a statement with what she wears and I think that statement says, "I am a girly girl who knows how to have fun and take it easy!"
Always being a step behind Neeley, Kayla couldn't wait to go to Neeley's alma mator preschool with Miss Vickie. Kayla really is ready for the big K but has to wait one more year because she misses the deadline by 30 days. That hasn't stopped her from being excited about the big pre-K.
She wanted to document every step of the way to her first day! And Lilah was excited to be a part of it too. Kayla wasn't a bit scared for me to go, but I am sure having her cousin Cade in her class helped!
If you ask me, this girl really does rock! Good luck at school Kayla!

1 comment:
I love that last picture. It really shows her free spirit. Kayla really is a wise old soul. Love her!
Post a Comment