Thursday, January 3, 2013
Reunions
While growing up we lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico most of the time. My parents extended families all still lived in Utah. Because of this I only got to see my cousins occasionally and my family would tease me that I could never name them all. I may not be able to name them all in order by family now, but I do know their names when I see them. I don't feel so bad about being teased because every time we all get together someone fails to recognize me. This summer we had the opportunity to all get together with my Mom's side of the family for a reunion. It was fun to see everyone again and see how their kids have grown. This time I was mistaken as a new bride of one of my cousins kids. Flattered I guess is the word for this! My kids had fun getting acquainted with all of their second cousins and we stayed till dark visiting and having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment