Thursday, December 6, 2007

Technology Challenged

Ok so as if it is not enough to be attempting a blog for the first time, now I am having computer difficulties. My laptop all of the sudden started making a humming noise and then crashed last night. I was right in the middle of updating all of my addresses for my Christmas cards. Being pregnant and emotional, I just about lost it thinking that all of my precious addresses would be lost forever. Jeremy came to my rescue. He had to turn my laptop on end to stop the whirring noise and let it boot up. Once he got it up and running I had to keep it on end to print out my address book. It was a bit weird holding it nearly upside down and leaning up under the screen to print it off. Thankfully I was able to get my addresses off of it (I had just backed up everything else a few days ago) before it crashed for good. Well, needless to say, I get a new computer out of it. And yes, it is another MAC!So learn from my mistake and go back up all of your precious info on your computer!

Until I get my new computer I won't be able to upload any photos so be patient.

Funny story. Jeremy has been telling the girls that everything is over rated lately. This morning Kayla was telling Jer that she needed toys for her tubby. He told her bath toys were over rated and she just looked at him and said, "Dad you're full of Bologna!"

Oh, and by the way, I am a miserable speller so just look past it all! I'm so bad that even the spell check suggestions don't look right!

2 comments:

Circe said...

No Way! I'm so excited that you caved! I love hearing about "torn tob pipes!" I lol'ed! Ha Ha.
Love your blog so far! Welcome to the addiction! Circe

Jennie said...

Jen (& Jer), we love your blog. I am glad we are able to hear all of your cute stories. The day to day "stuff" just doesn't make it to the family parties.