Neeley was again using her creative license while singing Rudolf and came up with this one! We laughed for a good while. It really is true what Circe said in her blog when she said that the more you listen to kids the funnier they get.
Neeley is always talking about what she wants to do when she becomes a mom and has come up with some pretty cute things like: I can drive where ever I want, I can eat what ever I want, I can be Kayla's mom, I can sleep in bed with Daddy..... the list goes on with a few new ones each day.
Well, lately we have been learning how to wipe after going #2 (sorry for the potty talk). Obviously feeling overwhelmed by the task, she look up at me and said, "Mommy, I think I am going to wait until I am a Mom to wipe myself!!"
Needless to say, this is the first time I didn't think, don't grow up too fast little one!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Then one FROGGY Christmas eve...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love all the funny kid stories! they are so cute! Keep those stories coming!
I love froggy Christmas, I always wonder what they are thinking when they sing it.
I remember for YEARS as a kid trying to figure out what a "rond yon virgin" (which was just one word rondyonvirgin in my head) could possibly be.
Post a Comment