My first time eating rice cereal. Yeah Mom, what a blast!? First you shove this foreign spoony thing in my mouth. And I don't know what you are thinking but this stuff isn't even edible! I knew that before I even tasted it because I saw my big sis Kayla almost cry when she tasted it and the look on your face wasn't much better. I used to think you were a good cook because you've cooked up some pretty good grub in them juggy things you've got. But now I am not so sure. Oh, and what's all this fuss about anyway. All those pictures and video?? Just to document my sisters gagging me by shoving that spoon down my throat. I think I'll just go back to eating my toes. At least they have some flavor!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Yum? Yum?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That cereal is so bland! X got spicy food in her baba in China. I think they'd like it better than the tastless stuff!
Those toes do look pretty yummy. Its always fun to watch them eat their first cereal even though barely any actually makes it to the tummy. BTW you look great in your picture feeding her. : )
Cute. I always hated doing the cerealy thing. Good luck and do mix in's. It's the only way to go.
I say skip cereal all together. I don't even think it can be considered a food. Cute pictures, I love your hair.
Post a Comment