Friday, June 13, 2008

Giddy' Up Cowgirl!


Posted by Picasa



Today started out with a wonderful performance of "Max and Ruby" directed by Golda Dopp, co-directed by Ruby Dopp and co-staring Neeley and Kayla Dopp.  The girls LOVED their acting camp this week and showed off their stuff during their final play performance today.  The bunny ears and noses made it just perfect!  Thanks for a fun week Golda and Ruby!  

After the play we went down to Wheeler Farm for the festivities!  Neeley screamed about a dog that was 200 yards away but couldn't wait to get on this horse.  Go figure.  The kids had the best time playing in the bounce houses, being cowgirls and seeing real bunny rabbits.  Mom, Dad, Nikki, Clint, Cade, Austin and Jake and of course all of us were there to join in the fun!  

Now the girls are all tucked in bed fast asleep.  Neeley fell asleep during our movie tonight (a rate occasion lately) so she must have been tired!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

What a fun day! I wish we weren't so busy with Col's party and we could have joined you. Maybe next time.

Circe said...

She's not scared of a 1,000 pound horse? I'm going to put a saddle on Star and see if that helps! I have some adorable pictures of Neeley and Kayla. Maybe I can figure out how to email them.

ang said...

Looks like tons of fun, but darn you've already been to Wheeler Farm, that is where we want to go for Jocey's birthday in a few weeks.