Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer shower!





On Saturday we had a bridal shower for my niece Katie (yes, my niece! I know isn't that crazy that I have nieces getting married already!) at our house. I have to say it was one of the best showers we have ever had. Every one pitched in to make it a success! The food tasted as good as it looks in the pictures and we played some really fun games. "The Price is Right" was our favorite! Thanks JoAnn, Suzy, Charlotte and Mom for all the fun games. After that we had plenty of time to hear all about "their" story of how they fell in love and how he popped the question. Everything was so beautiful I took plenty of pictures before it started to document the occasion but then forgot to take more with actual people in them because I was having so much fun. It is so awesome to have tons of sisters to be able to experience life's big moments with!  P.S. Special thanks to Mom Dopp for making the beautiful cake too!

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Everything looks so pretty. You will have to post the recipies to the yummy sandwiches.

Sarah said...

Holy Schamoley! I want to get married again just to have a shower like that. She's a lucky girl to have an aunt like you! I can't believe Mama Dopp made that cake--she's better than the pro's!

Ashby Family said...

The pictures are beautiful and I'm sure it was even more so in person. You did a great job! I bet your niece felt so special.

Jennie said...

You are right... the food looks awesome. Left overs for me please. :) I hope you guys had fun at the lot. Let us know the next time you go. Our kids are dying to get back up there.

Circe said...

I can't believe the lengths Marlene goes to for all of us. I think that's her best cake ever! What a gorgeous table! Good job, Jenny! You're amazing to be putting all that together with 3 little girls "helping!"

ang said...

Yeah! I am so proud of you all, it is absolutely beautiful and I am sure your neice was so thrilled! I think the table presentation is my favorite part. Way to go homey! Now that your big day has come and gone you'll have more free time to hang out with ME!!! See ya at the recital!