One of my very favorite things at Christmas time is hearing from those that we love. I love to see what everyone is doing from year to year and have kept in contact with some people for a long time. One letter I look forward to each year is from a friend I have had since elementary school. I haven't seen her since the fourth grade but we have always stayed in touch at Christmas time! As I receive Christmas cards and letters I put them up on my pantry door so I can see them often throughout the season. I took down our Christmas last Saturday but just can't seem to bring myself to take down the cards and pictures yet!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
My Joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well... since you have taken your Christmas down, do you want to stop by and do mine? I am dreading it! Love the door!
Post a Comment