I just haven't been able to figure out why I can't get anything done lately. THEN, it 'drooled' on me!
NO WONDER!
And where are the toys? Neatly in the basket, never been touched! I guess I'll just tell Santa to bring me more stuff because that's all she likes to play with anyway!
Oh Man! The only thing that comes to mind is that country song by Billy Dean, Let them be little. "cause they're only that way for a while.... let 'em cry, let 'em giggle, let 'em sleep in the middle...." Even though it may be a mess now, I'm sure you are going to look back at those pics with a smile. Endure and enjoy right? Give her kisses for us!
This post made me laugh so much! My mom is visiting and I made her come look at it too. I sometimes wonder why we do buy toys for them because the ones they love the most aren't theirs!!! p.s.-I got your card thanks so much its totally cute. Justin says that's the way to do cards (without the dad having to be in the pictures! ; ) )
6 comments:
What that sweet little girl couldn't have made that mess. She is too cute!!!
Oh Man! The only thing that comes to mind is that country song by Billy Dean, Let them be little. "cause they're only that way for a while.... let 'em cry, let 'em giggle, let 'em sleep in the middle...." Even though it may be a mess now, I'm sure you are going to look back at those pics with a smile. Endure and enjoy right? Give her kisses for us!
This post made me laugh so much! My mom is visiting and I made her come look at it too. I sometimes wonder why we do buy toys for them because the ones they love the most aren't theirs!!! p.s.-I got your card thanks so much its totally cute. Justin says that's the way to do cards (without the dad having to be in the pictures! ; ) )
Looks like my house!
I'm feeling your pain! The same terrorizing is going on at my house!
That is so funny! I loved the picture with the untouched toys! What a cute baby!!
Post a Comment