We had a beautiful view of the Wynn and the golf course and the girls spent hours pretending to be reporters, reporting about all they saw down below. Being on the 37th floor was really fun until the fire alarm rang at 3a.m. I nearly had a heart attack with the shot of adrenalin I got from thinking about carrying my three little ones down 37 flights of stairs. Luckily it stopped (the fire alarm, not the heart attack) before we woke up Kayla and Lilah to go. Neeley of course was wide awake and freaked out too!
Oh, and what trip could be complete without a visit to In-N-Out Burger and a slurpee to beat the heat. Lilah was not letting go of that for anything. In fact, she slurped down every last drop!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
One Last Hurrah!
With school starting soon and the baby coming we thought we better get one last get away in this summer. So off to our favorite place to visit: Las Vegas (you would think we would be sick of going there since living there but it is actually more fun now!) We got to stay in the new Palazzo (compliments of the hotel!!) on the 37th floor.
Anyway, we spent our time there at one of the 8 pools they have, shopping at the outlets and just relaxing in our room. It was fun to just be together and not have a lot planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun hanging out in those great pools and the fun views on the 37'th floor!
That looks so fun! I can't believe Lilah can down a slurpee that big. I can't even finish a small. Where are the first day of school pictures!?
Wowsers, your girls look big! Especially that last one of Lilah. So grown up.
Looks like a fun get away, and I love the view from the 37th floor!
Post a Comment