I am usually the navigator in our family while Jeremy does the driving. However, on our way home from Arizona, my position was in jeopardy as I steered us off course. It's a good thing our 2 hour detour turned into a serendipity of sorts. Our detour ended up taking us through Havasu City. It was a nice respite from our travels as we swam in the lake in our cloths. It all started with Jer pushing Neeley in and ended with all of us soaking wet! Good thing we had extra outfits on hand! We decided that we loved the city and felt privileged to be able to see the real London Bridges on our way out of town.
After a longer drive than we expected, we were all glad to see our hotel beds that night in Vegas.

1 comment:
Ok, if they all actually SLEPT in that bed together, I'm never talking to you again.
J/K! They look adorable.
But did they really sleep in the same bed?
Post a Comment