Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to School Bash






Getting ready for our back to school party was almost as much fun as having it.  Although Lilah and Kates cupcakes looked like a train wreck instead of a school bus!  They ate them just the same!  Each of the girls got to invite a few friends to the party so we had girls of all ages there.  We started out with a backpack race and eraser toss.  Then we had sack lunches with our yummy cupcakes.  Art class followed with paper clip necklaces and decorating notebooks and pencil boxes.  Then we followed it up with a get dressed for school race and a few other games.  The party went so well and I think everyone had fun getting ready to go back to school!



















3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Kayla looks so cute with her bangs I love them. Looks like a fun party

Golda Cristine said...

So many fun ideas! I might have to copy!

Golda Cristine said...

That was me, circe