What a journey we've begun!
Let's play a little game, Dad. Can you tell what's different about me? I'll tell you all about it when you get home!
Oh my gosh! I can tell! Love it! Congrats on preschool graduation. 18-year-olds don't look as cute in those caps.
Not too hard to miss huh! Jer called me about an hour after I posted and said, "Did she cry?" But I wonder how long it would have taken him to notice if I had not said anything at all.
hey - go enter Tiffany's love box drawing. circe
Man... you are so daring. I never dared to do it until later. Cute, cute!
So cute! I did it to my girls as babies, too--although I waited until they could hold a sucker....made for no tears! How did Lilah do?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can tell! Love it! Congrats on preschool graduation. 18-year-olds don't look as cute in those caps.
Not too hard to miss huh! Jer called me about an hour after I posted and said, "Did she cry?" But I wonder how long it would have taken him to notice if I had not said anything at all.
hey - go enter Tiffany's love box drawing. circe
Man... you are so daring. I never dared to do it until later. Cute, cute!
So cute! I did it to my girls as babies, too--although I waited until they could hold a sucker....made for no tears! How did Lilah do?
Post a Comment